Sunday, October 11, 2009

Daunted no longer

Well, after being daunted by a piece of .NET code to make a factorial, I'm finding the rest of the coding to actually be fairly easy. Reiterations aren't my strong point it seems, but I'm fairly confident that I can make pages do what I want them to do now.
 
I think that learning about ASP.NET is also going to help me in my PHP endeavours. I think I can probably charge a bit more upfront for a PHP site since the ASP.NET sites will have a higher residual cost due to hosting.
 
I just skimmed through an entire chapter in this book in about five minutes BMI calculator included (with some snazzy upgrades) since I already know about HTML properties and what not. It's satisfying to look back at something and realize that the concept you had a problem with was the exception to the norm. It's even more satisfying to retrospectively understand it.

0 comments:

Followers